Fall '23 Session
MAR 18 - JUN 14, 2024
The first 11 weeks of lecture and technique include three, part-time days or nights each week (depending on session selected). The final week of clinical internship will require approximately a 40-hour commitment to ensure you achieve the required ‘clinical practice’ to complete the program.
Mid-day from 10am-2pm or evening 4pm-8pm
Our 12-Week Standard Path provides phlebotomy education through the combined delivery of didactic/theory in a classroom setting, as well as clinical experience in our outpatient lab patient service centers. All of our phlebotomy training classes are comprehensive and emphasize a “hands-on” method – each student will learn a variety of phlebotomy techniques in every class, progress to collecting blood specimens on other class members (with supervision), and then ultimately supporting patients at a patient service center. In addition, you will learn the “tricks of the trade” that will help with special patients and difficult draws. A unique feature of our program is that we also focus on pediatric phlebotomy as part of our curriculum.
Prerequisites May Include:
- AAMC standard immunization form
- PA State Police criminal record check
- Child abuse history clearance
- FBI background check/fingerprint clearance
- 5 Panel urine drug screen
- Influenza vaccine (dependent on season)
- COVID vaccine
Does not necessarily represent an ‘all inclusive’ list.
- Students must have a high school diploma or GED to be considered eligible for acceptance into either of the program paths.
- Application Fee: $50 (nonrefundable to defer processing costs)
- Tuition: $1,799.00
- Includes laboratory fee, textbook fee, student lab coat, externship fee
- Additional fees may apply based on individual requests
Payment: Accepted students will be invoiced. Payment is required prior to the start of the program session.
Address of School:
709 Delaware Avenue
Bethlehem, PA 18015